Assistant Front of House Manager with Amisfield
We are looking to recruit an experienced Assistant to our Front of House Manager for our busy Winery Restaurant.
The successful applicant will have
- Extensive Wine and Food knowledge.
- Experience in managing a team.
- At least 3 years in a management role in a Fine Dining Restaurant environment.
- You will be an amazing communicator, be professional & willing to go above and beyond to ensure that our guests have an incredible dining experience.
- Tertiary hospitality training preferred.
- Have experience in managing Health & Safety management requirements in a hospitality space.
- Have a high level of administration skills, including Microsoft Excel, Outlook & Adobe Suit.
The Assistant Front of House Manager is responsible for assisting the Front of House Manager in all restaurant employee’s (rosters, wage costs, hygiene, training and health and safety), operations (cost control of stock, waste and other overheads) and sales (managing reservations, execution of marketing plans and event sales).
You will be a senior member of the Amisfield bistro leadership team and will work closely with the Executive Chef, Head Chef and the F&B GM to ensure delivery of an exceptional guest experience.
Please only apply if you have the right to work in New Zealand.
Please email your Resume and a letter detailing why you would be great in this role to [email protected]
Job Applications close 15th June 2018