We are a busy workshop at Queenstown that works on a wide variety of vehicles.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following attributes:
• General automotive knowledge
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent communication and team skills
• Knowledge of mechanical skills in repairing and servicing motor vehicles
• Diagnosing faults and advising of remedies
• Carry out engine repairs and maintenence
• Hardworking and able to work under pressure
• Attention and eye for detail
• Able to follow instructions from Management
• Carry out other tasks as and when required by
• At least 2 years of experience
• Full drive licence
• Clean criminal records
How to Apply
If interested, please email your updated CV directly to [email protected], quoting Jr Workshop Mechanic as your email subject.
We can apply sponsorship work visa for the right candidate.