Executive Assistant / Co-ordinator Role
Remarkables Park Limited, a property development company
operating from Queenstown, is seeking an Executive Assistant / Co-
ordinator working to assist the CEO and dynamic team. This role is
for a multi-skilled, confident and flexible person who can juggle
priorities, administration and workload with ease.
Applicants must be NZ residents, citizens or hold an appropriate work
The role includes the following tasks:
– Primarily assisting the directors and the CEO but includes working with the wider
Remarkables Park team when required.
– Formulating task lists and initiating work flows for the directors and the CEO.
– Assisting with organising client visits and other events.
– Managing diaries, correspondence and reports, minute taking and general office
administration, including physical and electronic file management.
– Managing travel bookings (both international and domestic).
– Assisting with website updates and social media updates.
– Assisting with health and safety data entry and compliance documentation.
Required skills include:
– Advanced competency in Word / Outlook / PowerPoint / Excel.
– A team player with a can-do attitude.
– Attention to detail.
– Flexibility and the ability to multi task.
– Exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
– An ability to use initiative, be proactive and listen well.
– Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to engage
with outside stakeholders.
– An engaging and friendly manner with a confident and diplomatic approach.
– A current full NZ driver’ licence.
– A minimum of 3 years’ previous experience is essential either as a senior Executive
Assistant/ Co-ordinator or other experience in an assistant role in a professional firm would
also be desirable.
– Mandarin Chinese language capability is desirable, but not essential.
To apply for the above role, email your CV and cover letter to Susan Hesp at
[email protected] by 24 August 2018.