Website Liquor King
Duty Manager wanted
Hello there! You should come and work for Lion. It’s a fun, social workplace that offers huge opportunities for growth within the company and abroad.
Currently we have a role at Liquor King Queenstown (a division of Lion and New Zealand’s largest managed liquor retailer), where we need a person like yourself to join the team. The role will include some evening and weekend work in a fast paced retail environment.
To be successful in this role you will have to tick these bullet points:
– Have a heap of initiative and a willingness to learn.
– A desire to give top-shelf customer service.
– Excellent communication skills so you can happily get your chat on.
– Be relatively fit, as the role will require physical lifting to help you get shredded for summer.
– An up to date Duty Managers licence, or the ability to get one ASAP.
– And you should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work VISA. No under the table work here.
A full drivers licence and retail experience is preferred, but isn’t essential.
You’ll be given a comprehensive induction programme, ongoing training and the opportunity for career development within Liquor King, and Lion. Which is pretty ace.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.