Retail Duty Manager – Betty’s Liquorstore
Liquorstore Queenstown and Frankton
We are looking for a Retail Duty Manager to be part of our highly passionate and
knowledgeable store team. We are located in convenient, premium and prime
locations across Queenstown and Wanaka and have full time, part time and casual
positions available in the Frankton, Queenstown and Wanaka stores.
We are looking for:
– A happy, positive, proactive and full of energy person.
– An understanding of the fundamentals of working in retail is preferable.
– A self-starter capable of working well by themselves.
– Someone with passion and knowledge about New Zealand wine, beer and spirits
would be a benefit.
– An LCQ is required once an offer of employment has been made.
– A Duty Managers Certificate is also required, however this can be obtained once
– New Zealand resident or current work visa (minimum 6 months left).
– Look after our customers in a sole-charge position.
– Maintain a clean, well-stocked store.
– Engage with customers, ask questions, and drive sales through multiple products.
– Comply with the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act and Host Responsibility policies.
– Support the store manager with an array of operational tasks and projects,
including stock ordering, stocktakes, banking, cash handling, merchandising, and
– Full time, part time and casual positions available.
– Rostered shifts allow for flexible work days and days off.
– Working afternoon / evening shifts means you have the days hiking, biking or
enjoying Queenstown’s summer.
– Work and play in one of the most beautiful places in New Zealand.
– Work with a great bunch of people who love what they do.
– Awesome staff discounts across all products.
– Product tasting events.
– Team events and incentives.
– The opportunity to learn and grow in the Liquor industry
This is the perfect role for someone passionate about the industry or someone who
is keen for some extra hours and cash. We will provide you with training, product
knowledge, a network and a pathway to a new career in retail and liquor.
If this sounds like you, please submit a cover letter along with an up to date copy of
your CV to [email protected]. Along with this email please send the below:
Type of work interested in: Full time, part time or casual
Location: Frankton, Queenstown or Wanaka
Current work visa or right to work in NZ is a must
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.