BEAUTY THERAPIST/NAIL TECH – Part & Full Time Roles Available with Eve Makeup Artistry
Are you a qualified and experienced beauty therapist & nail technician looking for somewhere epic to work and flex your skills!
We are on the hunt for a full & part time beauty therapist and nail technician to join our team at an exciting new salon location here in Queenstown.
The key treatments you need to be confident in are: manicures/pedicures, spray tanning, lash & brow tinting, waxing (specifically brazilian and brows). Additional experience in sculpted gel/acrylic nails & nail art, threading, eyelash extensions, lash lifts and dermaplaning would be an added bonus.
To be successful you will need to be/have:
– Qualification in Beauty Therapy and Nail Technician
– Strong knowledge of beauty treatments and products
– A hunger to learn more both on and off the job
– Excellent organisational & time management skills
– Well presented, punctual and motivated to reach goals
– Reliable and friendly with great client relationships.
– A positive, professional approach with confidence in a retail environment
– An eye for detail
– Ability to be dynamic and work well in a fast-paced environment
– A great team player
In return we can offer:
– Negotiable hours depending on experience
– Complimentary in-house treatments.
– Working with a friendly and fabulous team.
– Comfortable and happy work environment focussed on the wellbeing and happiness of all staff
– Ongoing training and support for future professional and personal development.
To apply please email a cover letter, recent CV, and any portfolio images of your work to Genevieve at [email protected]