Flight Coordinator Position
True South Flights offers scenic flights between Queenstown, Milford Sound, Mt Cook and
Franz Josef as well as charter flights on request.
The Flight Coordinator is responsible for providing outstanding service to our clients as well
as communicating effectively with the rest of our team. They will need to ensure flights are
scheduled efficiently and in compliance with company procedures.
Key tasks include:
– Answering phones and emails from clients and agents
– Greeting clients, taking payment and checking them in for their flight
– Co-ordinating the efficient use of the aircraft fleet with the days requirements
– Picking up and dropping off clients from their Queenstown accommodation
– Naturally client focused
– Great communication skills
– Experience within the aviation and tourism industries is a plus
– Ability to excel and adapt in a fast-paced team environment
– Computer skills
This role is for 5 days a week, will include weekends. Due to the weather dependant nature of
the business some flexibility is requested with a minimum of 20 hours per week, increasing in
the busy periods with good weather.
Please apply in writing by 20/10/18 to [email protected] using the job title in the subject line.