From Lake Wanaka New Zealand, Mons Royale creates technical merino clothing that delivers on both performance and style. It has been our philosophy from the start, we don’t think you should have to compromise either one of these which is why we design garments that perform brilliantly and look great.With our head office located in the Southern Alps of New Zealand and a brand new office opening Innsbruck, Austria, we’re sticking to our values of driving a local brand from mountain towns around the world enabling us to attract some amazing employees and build a business around what it’s really about.GRAPHIC DESIGN LEADThe team at Mons Royale are looking for an experienced Lead Graphic Designer for Maternity Leave cover, who is able to work within a team and manage various design projects from digital, print and packaging design. Projects will primarily come from Head of Marketing and Creative Director – this position requires someone that can also lead and delegate work to an intern/junior designer.The ideal candidate is proactive, and has highly developed critical thinking skills who is able to think 360° around a problem. Mons Royale is a fast growing, fast paced business, so the successful candidate must be able to work quickly and accurately, ensuring all design deliverables are on point creatively.
Mons Royale is always looking for people that can bring something new to the table, and we welcome passionate designers and creatives who believe they can elevate the brand, and make their mark.
Digital Design: Online and multimedia design
Multi-dimensional design: Event, retail fit outs, tradeshows
Print Design: Magazine, point of sale marketing materials, workbooks, catalogs
- Use visual concepts to improve communication and connection our end consumer
- Collaborate with Creative Director to develop vision for seasonal design campaigns
- Maintain, support and elevate global brand standards
- Developing engaging and usable digital experiences for our customer including social, email and web
- Building out seasonal catalogs and print documents with intelligent and practical design
- Working with sales and trade marketing team to bring seasonal strategies to the consumer through point of sale marketing materials, garment displays and retail advertising
- Design for multi dimension spaces for tradeshows, retail stores and events such as Crankworx and Winter Games
- Constantly keeping the Mons fans/consumer in mind in all design creation
- Guide and delegate work to junior/intern graphic designers
- Present design ideas to key stakeholders with an understanding of brand marketing
- Complete adhoc design tasks
- Prioritise competing departmental requirements and complete designs with speed and accuracy
Maternity leave contract would begin start of December with a decent handover period.