Office Manager – Glenorchy Air
Glenorchy Air is looking for an experienced office manager for our busy scenic flight company.
Do you have…
– The right to work in New Zealand
– Local tourism/sales knowledge
– Payroll and accounts (Xero) skill
– HR and management understanding
– Great customer service experience
– An excellent phone manner and communication skills
– A can-do attitude while multi-tasking
– A high level of English competency
– An eye for detail and accuracy?
Duties will include managing our airport office and staff; taking phone and desk bookings;
checking-in passengers; and processing payments, invoicing, and payroll. Based at
Queenstown Airport, you will be working in a busy environment with small, tight-knit and fun team, so communication is key.
Role will also involve occasional ground crew support.
This is a rostered role, working set hours between 6.30am – 6.30pm, within a 7 day-a- week business.
Please contact Janet Rutherford at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and also to email your CV and cover letter to apply, by 5pm 14 November.