Live Fast, Play loud!
Are you an Accounts/Administration Superstar?
Do you want to work as part of a dynamic tourism team?
KJet is the “World’s First Jet boating Company” and we need you!
To be successful in this role you will have a high level of attention to detail, solid accounting practices (both debtors and creditors), be process driven with sound written and verbal skills and love working as part of a team.
Your Skills & Abilities:
• Minimum two years’ experience in a similar role
• Accounts payable and receivable
• IRD Returns
• Bank Reconciliation
• Xero experience preferred
• Confident user of MS Office
• IBIS (tourism operator/booking system) experience preferred but not essential
• Excellent organisational, time management and problem solving skills
• Attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to multi task and meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• A positive and friendly ‘can do’ attitude
• Full NZ Drivers Licence
• Applicant must be a NZ Resident or have a NZIS Visa
• Minimum 30 hours with possible full time option available to right candidate
Although your role is predominantly accounts based, there is an expectation you will be willing to lend a hand assisting other areas of the business when required.
If you are accounts focused and want to work in a fast paced, high energy environment (just like our Jet boats ) then get in touch.
Apply in writing by 24 July 2018 to:
Karen Thomson, KJet, P O Box 459, Queenstown
or email [email protected]